340B Coalition Conferences
The 340B Coalition represents the tens of thousands of safety net providers and programs participating in the Public Health Service 340B drug discount program. The Coalition was created to assist providers with accessing and complying with the program while working with federal and state governments to improve implementation of the program.
Our conferences are designed for health care providers, the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacies, pharmacy service companies, government agencies, and other entities concerned about providing quality pharmaceutical care to low income and vulnerable populations while ensuring compliance with drug pricing laws.
Register now for the 20th Annual 340B Coalition Summer Conference
The 20th Annual 340B Coalition Summer Conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC on July 11-13, 2016.
Visit www.340bsummerconference.org for more information and to register.
Save the date for the 13th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference
The 13th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero in San Francisco, CA on February 1-3, 2017.
Stay tuned to www.340bwinterconference.org for more information.
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Part D plans, pharmacy benefit management companies, and other insurance companies
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing Education Credits Available for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians!
If you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or 340B Health, 340B Health members/corporate partners, and Drug Discount Monitor subscribers do not need to sign up for alerts.